Thursday, 22 March 2012

Cupcake Nation




Busy busy week! Anyway this weekend I did some business cards for my cousin who starting up her own bakery business; making cakes, going door to door selling and taking orders. She's doing so well I'm really proud of her :)

I'm feeling fresh, spring is finally here and I saw my first lambs when I was out running last Sunday. They were so cute, they literally hadn't seen a human before and they looked so innocent and scared when I went over to have a look. I took my camera later on to get a shot of them, by now I'm sure they were more accustomed to being goggled at by passing humans...


I went out on saturday night for a friend's birthday in Leeds dressed as Marilyn Monroe (unfortunately I don't have pictures) but it was an awesome night where I for the first time in my 18 years wore bright red lipstick... I actually really liked it and I'm wearing it on a daily basis! :D

Hi me hehehe

Okay toodilipip till next time, I'm working on a piece for the college end of year show promotional material so I'll upload at some point

PUSSCAT

1 comment: